Water & Sewer Service
Starting Water & Sewer Service
Application for an account for water and/or sewer shall only be made by the owner of the home. Water service must be established within 30 days of taking ownership. Homeowner water applicants must pay a nonrefundable application fee of $30. The Water/Sewer application must be completed and signed in person at the Village Hall office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.Please note: Only when the premises are the subject matter of a foreclosure proceeding, the application may be made by a representative of the foreclosing party if the representative accepts personal liability for all water/sewer charges and provides documentation of his authority to act. A deposit will be required at time of application process. Read more.
Required Documents to Establish Service
Applicant must have a photo identification and 1 or more of the following documents:
- Fully executed closing statement
- Recorded copy of warranty deed
- Executed judicial deed or entered stamped court order (with such other documents as may be necessary to show ownership/agency).
Electronic Water & Sewer Service Payments (ePay)
In an effort to offer the most innovative payment options to the residents of Flossmoor, we hope that you will find this service to pay your water and sewer bill convenient and easy to use. Click here to pay your water & sewer service online.
Please note: All credit cards will include a service fee of 2.25% or $1.00 minimum. The fee is not charged or collected by the Village of Flossmoor.
Issues with your electronic water & sewer service payment? Reach ePay customer support at 1-855-226-7337.
Water & Sewer Rate
- Water Rate: $11.35 per 1,000 gallons of water
- Sewer Rate: $ 3.19 per 1,000 gallons of water
- Storm water Fee: $1.50 per 1,000 of water
- Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Program: $27 billed per quarter
- Water bills are due 28 days after the date of the bill for service.
- If the bill is not paid within 28 days, a 10% late charge will be added.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customer from late charges and fees.
- If bill for service and late charge are not paid, and a shut off notice is sent, a shut off notice fee of 10% will be added.
- In the event the water bill and all other fees are not paid and the account is placed on a shut-off list, whether or not a door hanger notice is placed, a shut off fee of $100.00 is imposed. If water has been shut off there will be a $100.00 reconnection fee during Public Works normal business hours. After Public Works normal business hours on weekends and holidays there will be a $200.00 reconnection fee.
Account Number Begins With "01"
- Bill is mailed January 25: Billed for October, November, and December water usage
- Bill is mailed April 25: Billed for January, February, and March water usage
- Bill is mailed July 25: Billed for April, May, and June water usage
- Bill is mailed October 25: Billed for July, August, and September water usage
- Bill is mailed February 25: Billed for November, December, and January water usage
- Bill is mailed May 25: Billed for February, March, and April water usage
- Bill is mailed August 25: Bill for May, June, and July water usage
- Bill is mailed November 25: Billed for August, September, and October water usage
- Bill is mailed March 25: Billed for December, January, and February water usage
- Bill is mailed June 25: Billed for March, April, and May water usage
- Bill is mailed September 25: Billed for June, July, and August water usage
- Bill is mailed December 25: Billed for September, October, and November