Water & Sewer Service
Application for an account for water and/or sewer shall only be made by the owner of the home. Water service must be established within 30 days of taking ownership. Homeowner water applicants must pay a nonrefundable application fee of $30. The Water/Sewer application must be completed and signed in person at the Village Hall office hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.Please note: Only when the premises are the subject matter of a foreclosure proceeding, the application may be made by a representative of the foreclosing party if the representative accepts personal liability for all water/sewer charges and provides documentation of his authority to act. A deposit will be required at time of application process. Read more.
Required Documents to Establish Service
Applicant must have a photo identification and 1 or more of the following documents:
- Fully executed closing statement
- Recorded copy of warranty deed
- Executed judicial deed or entered stamped court order (with such other documents as may be necessary to show ownership/agency).
- Water Rate: $10.90 per 1,000 gallons of water
- Sewer Rate: $ 3.05 per 1,000 gallons of water
- Storm water Fee: $1.50 per 1,000 of water
- Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Program: $27 billed per quarter
- Water bills are due 28 days after the date of the bill for service.
- If the bill is not paid within 28 days, a 10% late charge will be added.
- Failure to receive bill does not exempt customer from late charges and fees.
- If bill for service and late charge are not paid, and a shut off notice is sent, a shut off notice fee of 10% will be added.
- In the event the water bill and all other fees are not paid and the account is placed on a shut-off list, whether or not a door hanger notice is placed, a shut off fee of $100.00 is imposed. If water has been shut off there will be a $100.00 reconnection fee during Public Works normal business hours. After Public Works normal business hours on weekends and holidays there will be a $200.00 reconnection fee.
Account Number Begins With "01"
- Bill is mailed January 25: Billed for October, November, and December water usage
- Bill is mailed April 25: Billed for January, February, and March water usage
- Bill is mailed July 25: Billed for April, May, and June water usage
- Bill is mailed October 25: Billed for July, August, and September water usage
- Bill is mailed February 25: Billed for November, December, and January water usage
- Bill is mailed May 25: Billed for February, March, and April water usage
- Bill is mailed August 25: Bill for May, June, and July water usage
- Bill is mailed November 25: Billed for August, September, and October water usage
- Bill is mailed March 25: Billed for December, January, and February water usage
- Bill is mailed June 25: Billed for March, April, and May water usage
- Bill is mailed September 25: Billed for June, July, and August water usage
- Bill is mailed December 25: Billed for September, October, and November